Kerala HotelsAyurveda Tariff
Kumarakom Lake Resort
Luxury and style are synonym in Kumarkom Lake Resort with one overlapping over another in an harmonious manner. The Resort looks generously placed in the surrounding of Vembanad Lake, which also host a nearby famous Bird Sanctuary. The hotel is popular - it has a reputation as one of the most luxurious resorts in India. All of the rooms - houses, villas and suites of Kumarakom Lake Resort harmoniously combines traditional Kerala architecture at its most magnificent displays of the latest modern amenities and service. To give the authentic feel, hundreds of old houses were bought from different parts of Kerala. They were then disassembled into separate components and the most unique of them were later used in various places and architecture of the resort.
- Luxury Pavilion - Great epicurean rooms with very stylish bathroom. Rooms have good wooden decoration, armchairs, Lcd TV and paintings on the wooden wall.
- Meandering Pool Villa - The one with beautiful view alongside the meandering pool with a length of 250-m. These modern villas are well-appointed luxurious rooms with cosy sit-outs and private bathing coves which have direct access to the main Meandering Swimming Pool.
- Heritage Villa with Private Pool - Looking for a traditional home-stay of Kerala, don't go anywhere else. These rooms are designed keeping in mind the traditional look of the villa in Kerala from outside as well as inside. Moreover you will not miss the private jacuzzi and pool on the backside. You will be also enthralled by the view of Lotus garden.
- Heritage Lake View Villa with Private Pool - Situated side by side with Vembanad Lake, these rooms are equipped with Plunge pool and Jacuzzi. Private courtyard is best place to sit and enjoy the morning chirps of the birds.
- Presidential Suite with Private Pool - It has a beautifully decorated room with divan and armchairs. Very high quality wooden decor and wall paintings for a natural ambiance. All this with a private pool alongside courtyard is best place for a romantic evening with captivated view of lake and river.
Luxury Houseboats also called Kettuvalams. Kumarakom Lake Resort has a range of air-conditioned and non- air-conditioned luxury houseboats. Tourists can choose from one bedrooms and two bedrooms houseboats. Houseboat in Kerala are great way for experiencing the backwaters panorama which are unique to this place. Common Houseboat route is (Kumarakom – Alleppey – Kumarakom).
Ayurmana. During the stay you can enjoy the Ayurveda - a traditional way of treatment for your ailments. It is a specialized treatment house with expert doctors and therapists.
Video review of: Kumarakom Lake Resort