Leela Palace Goa
The great premises for a luxury stay in South Goa, the Leela Palace offer to its guests world class facility and personalized services starting from the checkin to checkout. The hotel is a known luxury brand in India and have many accolades in its shelf. The Leela Kempinski Goa is located on the territory of 75 acre of land. The hotel has many upgraded facilities like: Spa and fitness center, 12 holes golf course, tennis club, gaming room etc. The tourists can enjoy sun-breeze and warm sun rays on a 300 meter white sandy beach of the resort. The hotel also has separate pool for kids. Baby sitting is available on prior request.
Leela Palace Room Types:
The rooms have either balcony or terrace and higher category rooms have private plunge pool.
- Lagoon Terrace Room (35 sqm): These rooms have private balcony along with the view of garden and lagoon
- Conservatory Premiere (58 sqm): Spacious rooms with sitting room towards lagoon.
- Lagoon Suite (66 sqm): These rooms are equipped with bathtub and two private terrace having view of lagoon.
- Club Suite (120 sqm): Having limited in numbers these 09 villa type rooms have one living room and one bedroom. The rooms have two balconies with golfview and partial seaview.
- Club Pool Suite (140 sqm): There are only 6 such villas. Living room and Bedroom with two balconies overlooking golf course and partial seaview
- Royal Villa Suite (166 sqm): These villas have separate guestroom and bedroom having italian marble bathrooms, hot Jacuzzi, living and dinning rooms.
- Presidential Suite (290 sqm): The Suite is very spacious and bigger in size having one master bedroom along with two separate bedrooms, living room and a dining room. Bathrooms are designed with italian marble. There is also a special sun terrace, private pool and Jacuzzi. Butler service is also provided to guests staying in Presidential Suite.
Sports and Activities for Children:
Dining facilities at Leela Kempinski Goa
Banquet and Conference Rooms in Leela: